Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of the day blues

I have had an awful day. :( Bad stuff just kept compiling on top of more bad stuff. I'm glad to finally be home and alone. Keep reading to hear my whine about said day. On Friday Martha picked me up and took me back to University where I spent the night. I had a little trouble sleeping, but other than that everything was okay. At the end of Saturday she goes to hang with the new boy toy -rolls eyes- leaving me with one of her friends who reminds me a little too much of one of my "friends" from high school that I no longer talk to. We don't get along so well. -tight smile-

I didn't mind until said friend drags me outside to wait for one of her friends because he wants to go on a cancer stick run. I'm in the middle of a brainblast for my MS and writing furiously. I ask to stay and she pouts and begs me to go with her. Being easily guilt tripped and non assertive I cave. There are SIX other people in the car. Let's get something straight. I don't like new people and I don't like loud people. I especially don't like NEW LOUD people who can't drive and constantly slam on the breaks throwing me out of my seat because I don't have a seatbelt. I am horribly uncomfortable and thankfully ignored. So, this new little obnoxious troup of ours heads over to Taco Bell. o.O I didn't know anything about this, but whatever. I keep writing.

FINALLY we head back to campus and then go back OUT again to get those cigs. When this lovely friend and I finally get back inside we realize we've been locked out of my sisters room. I'm read to kill someone at this point but feign calm like a pro. Instead we slog upstairs to said friends room where I crash on the couch after getting some more writing done. (The only up for the night is I get three full pages, front and back written for notes about my MS.) My hand is cramped and my arm is tired and sore by this point. Friend is sweet enough to get me a pillow and warm blanket while she chats with her roommate and her jerk of a boyfriend. As I'm finally drifting off to sleep the obnoxious and lewd swuitmates come in practically yelling and don't shut up for at least two hours. At least. I have no idea when they finally leave and I can get some sleep. Worst language I've ever heard in my life with some dreadful mental images to go with them. I hate people. I really do.

Hoopers, you're all awesome. Everyone else, you suck. (Try not to take that personally, I'm just really angry right now.)

I must be up at six and wake up every hour waiting for my sister to text telling us where the XXXX she is so she can let us back into the room. It's finally ten when she does. We pack up and head home. On the ride home I get all emotionally worked up about the book I'm reading where one of my favorite characters is on the brink of death. (Sounds lame, I know, but that's how I am.) I absorb the emotions of the characters like a sponge and they cling to me for hours. I can't get rid of them. Hoop practice sucked for the most part. I'm frustrated with being unable to bring the hoop from my knees to my hips, kick it up or do the kick start so that pretty much ruined the entire thing for me.

So, that was my day. How was yours? I'm all depressed right now and nursing a cup of blueberry tea and looked forward to downing a sleeping pill and conking out.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment