Tuesday, May 24, 2011

15 Weeks of Hooping

Hi hoopers!

So what's new with you guys? My best friend, who, by the way, is the one who introduced me to hoop dance in the first place, challenged me and one other girl to fifteen weeks of hooping. We each take on a trick a week and hopefully by the end of the week we'll have it mastered. Sounds awesome right?

Wrong. Yes, it is totally awesome to be working on new stuff, but I hate not being able to do a trick. I wind up all angry and frustrated by the time I'm done and never want to pick up the hoop again. But I do anyway. Just not for the rest of the day.

Anyway, my trick this week comes from Babz and it is the horror of the pretzel twist. I can get half of it, but pulling the hoop off always feels so awkward. And I lost my camera. >.< So, yeah, fail right there. If I could see what I was doing I could probably change how I pull it off, but I can't. So I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Anyone is welcome to join the 15 weeks of hooping challenge! I totally encourage it. We can all be frustrated together. 8D But hopefully by the end you'll have a whole arsenal of new tricks at your disposal.

Love in the hoop,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment